About the Role:
Reporting to the Head of Customer Service – Retirement Living, you will be accountable for delivering a customer-centric, commercially viable and consistent service offering across two of our Retirement Living Villages, Goodwin Village at Woollahra and St Johns, Glebe.
Embracing innovation and collaboration across Anglicare’s service offerings will ensure you deliver a compelling Christ centred customer experience as you partner with all the residents.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the site from managing staff, demonstrates person-centred decision making, anticipating and proactively dealing with resident/client/customer needs, as well as overseeing full maintenance and improvement of the property and grounds as well as being accountable for the Village budget and partnering with the Sales team to ensure occupancy targets are met.
We are seeking a strong Leader who also leads with courage, innovation, change and a strong strategic vision.
• You will need to be able to familiarise yourself with legislation and adopt the best practice standards for retirement villages.
• Demonstrated excellence in customer service / hospitality industry/ Retirement Living
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Commercial acumen and financial management experience
• Highly organised, reliable and efficient manager
• A genuine alignment to Anglicare’s vision, mission and values
This is an exciting time to join this amazing team as we continue to provide exceptional customer service and help create great communities where our valuable residents can thrive
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched, and communities strengthened.
Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance of child abuse.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.