• Are you caring with a goal to work in Aged Care?
• Permanent part-time positions available in the Northern Beaches
• Training and mentoring offered
About Anglicare at Home:
Anglicare at Home is one of the largest Home Care package providers in NSW. Due to organisational growth, we seek to expand our Anglicare At Home team of aged care professionals in the Northern Beaches.
Designed to make a genuine difference in the lives of older people, Anglicare At Home supports and assists our elderly clients to independently remain in their own homes as valued members of our community.
About the Role:
Reporting to your Team Leader, you will care for our elderly clients and provide quality tailored care services in a professional and compassionate manner, supporting them to remain in their own home
Are you seeking a career change? Our supportive Care Team Leaders will help you succeed with encouragement, professional training and ongoing mentoring.
• Personal care – showering, toileting and grooming both male and female clients
• Domestic Assistance - light housekeeping
• Meal preparation and serving
• Medication prompting and assistance
• Transport – appointments, shopping and social outings
• Respite – being with clients to give Carers a break
• Social support – assisting clients to access community
• Training and development offered
• Access our professional network of mentors that can offer support and gain further qualifications via traineeship pathways (for eligible applicants)
• Smart Mobile Phone and Internet access
• Receive competitive above award rates, get paid kilometres, face to face and travel time
• Tax free salary packaging entitlements of up to $15,900
• Accrue annual and sick leave entitlements
• Work permanent part-time and have regular clients with ongoing services.
Supportive arrangements provided during the COVID-19 pandemic including comprehensive training and all PPE to keep you and our clients safe.
• NSW C Class Motor Vehicle Licence
• NSW registered and insured motor vehicle with minimum third party insurance
• Previous experience in aged/community care and/or have relevant aged care qualifications is an advantage, however not essential.
If you plan to build a career in the Aged Care Sector, the frontline experience you will gain from this role will be invaluable. Do you feel that this is still the role for you? Apply Now!
For over 160 years, Anglicare has been serving people in need - providing care to older people and services to the vulnerable. We began because of people like you, people who saw a need in the community and who were compelled to make a difference. People motivated by Christian love and a passion to serve.
This is where you can do the best work of your life.
To find out more, please visit: http://www.anglicare.org.au
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched, and communities strengthened.
Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance of child abuse.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.