About the role:
Anglicare have an opportunity within our Property Team, for a Building Manager to oversee and ensure the delivery of all asset and grounds management, maintenance, renovations, capital works and services to the six retirement living villages located in Castle Hill/ Glenhaven (Mowll, Warrina, Flinders, Hopetoun and Nuffield, Glenhaven Green) .
Reporting into the Regional Building Manager, you will be responsible for a maintaining the Castle Hill portfolio within our Retirement Living services. This is position will encompass managing budgets, expenditure and reviewing partial and approving completed work.
Key responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
• Manage budgets and expenditure across assigned portfolio Capital works and Planned maintenance tasks. This includes site supervision, negotiating, scope identification, budget control and completion signoff.
• Oversee work completed by Anglicare staff, contractors, consultants and suppliers, ensuring this meets time, cost, and quality and has been conducted with due consideration of impacts on residents and staff.
• Liaise and communicate with Village Managers and key stakeholders when planning and implementing any projects.
• Monitor your portfolio’s site and buildings to ensure that the forward preventative maintenance program and minor capital works are spent in the areas of greatest need.
• Assist the Regional Building Manager to coordinate asset assessments, allocation, budget process and expenditure on their sites including preventative maintenance, reactive maintenance, strategic capital, maintenance capital, capital contingency, renovations, conversions, infrastructure and service delivery agreements.
• Work within a culture of resident care and by abiding by Anglicare Values.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Qualified Trade Certificate and/ or Diploma
• 3+ years’ experience within Facilities Management
• Diploma of Facility Management highly regarded
• Aged Care experience preferable
• Alignment to our Christian values, vision and mission.
Benefits of working with Anglicare:
• An opportunity to build a career within a Christian NFP organisation dedicated to supporting communities
• Excellent salary on offer including Not-For-Profit Salary packaging benefits $15,900 of your salary tax free
• Join an inclusive culture supported with learning and development opportunities
If you are motivated by joining a Christian organisation with a strong focus on customer care, please submit your application through our careers website with an updated copy of your resume and cover letter addressing the key criteria and our values based questions.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Who we are:
Anglicare is a Not-for-profit organisation that exists to serve people in need in our community. As an organisation we provide a range of services that promote the wellbeing for people through Residential Care, Retirement Living and Community Services. We aim to be known for our care, compassion and excellence, recognised as a leading provider of services.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance of child abuse.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.