About the role:
Located in Norwest, Anglicare are currently seeking to recruit an experienced customer-centric Revenue and Collections Officer to join our team full-time permanent basis.
Reporting to the Revenue and Receivables Manager, you will be joining a team of 6 to deliver an efficient and accurate end-to-end invoicing, receipting and collections process. You will efficiently maintain the debtor’s ledger through managing collections, monthly reporting and management of pay arrangements, ensuring to maintain strict compliance with Anglicare’s internal policies and procedures.
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
• Ownership of the debtor’s ledger and the collections process
• Providing excellent customer service and assisting with client and resident queries
• Ensuring compliance with Anglicare’s aged debt escalation policy
• Negotiate and manage payment arrangements
• Delivering timely and accurate debtor reporting
To be successful in this role you will have:
• A strong background in collections, debtor management and debtor reporting
• Strong communication and customer service skills
• Intermediate excel skills
• Aged care experience will be highly regarded
• Demonstrated ability to solve problems, adapt quickly to new systems and meet legislative compliance.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and confident finance professional who has a genuine alignment with Anglicare’s Christian values. If this sounds like you, then apply today!
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Please note: Applications close 14th March 2021
Who we are:
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve people who are vulnerable or marginalized by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance of child abuse.