Job no: 500972
Work type: Permanent Part-Time
Location: South Coast
- Are you passionate about counselling families to strengthen their relationships?
- Are you looking for a rewarding and life-changing career opportunity?
- This is a permanent part-time position based at Bega & Moruya
The purpose of this role is to undertake a range of counselling services which aim to strengthen family relationships, prevent breakdown and ensure the wellbeing and safety of children at any stage in a family relationship.
Main duties and Responsibilities:
- Advocating for clients by establishing strong network links within local area in order to provide strong external referral pathways and developing strong partnerships with the church as a support resource.
- Develop resources that promote and advertise the service to clients, local forums and other community organisations to ensure that the service is well known in the community.
- Provide a case plan that is developed with the client, is clearly defined and with achievable outcomes to ensure that the client’s individual needs are met.
- Ensure that a full client caseload is maintained by working within funding guideline and program targets
- Maintain appropriate client documentation and statistical information.
- Tertiary qualifications in Psychology, Social Work or Counselling
- NSW Drivers licence and own vehicle
- Member of AASW, APS or organisations registered with PACFA
- Training and clinical experience in family and relationship counselling
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Previous demonstrated experience in assessment and counselling
- Valid Working with Children’s Check
- Experience working with children
- Thorough knowledge of Child Protection and Domestic Violence
- Experience working with couples and children highly desirable
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance of child abuse.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time