• Do you communicate well with a range of people and are comfortable presenting in a group?
• Do you understand and value people, listen well and with empathy?
• Are you an energetic “people person” with contagious optimism, able to inspire and encourage others?
Brian King Gardens, Anglicare's residential facility and home to 236 residents is based at Castle Hill.
Join our team of Lifestyle Carers in our vibrant community within a residential care setting. Help people in residential care be happy and content by arranging suitable activities and events. You will enrich lives by listening to residents’ life history and crafting appropriate care plans.
We have a Part-Time position, rostered hours start at 9am on Thursday and Friday.
• Contribute to enriching the lives of individuals and their families through leisure, lifestyle and spiritual activities
• Assist and encourage residents to create a home-like environment within their accommodation
• Assist the residents with activities of daily living which may include but are not limited to toileting and showering.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
• Experience in conducting activities in an aged-care setting is desirable
• Strong time management and organisational skills.
• Good verbal and written communication
• Certificate IV in Leisure & Health
Apply today if you want to be part of an amazing team!
Anglicare – Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date 30 April; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.
Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance of child abuse