Are you looking for an opportunity to further your career within Aged Care?
3 x perm positions, all in Castle Hill location
NFP, Christian Residential Care Home with salary packaging available
For over 160 years, Anglicare has been serving people in need, providing care to older people and services to the vulnerable.
We began because of people like you, people who saw a need in the community and who were compelled to make a difference.
People motivated by Christian love and a passion to serve.
To find out more please visit: https://www.anglicare.org.au/
About the Role
We have 2 x roles available at Donald Coburn Centre - Residential Care and 1 x role at Farrer Brown Residential Care home.
The Donald Coburn Centre is located within Anglicare’s extensive Castle Hill Village precinct. Set in the peaceful and leafy Hills District, Donald Coburn Centre (hi care facility) is home to a community of 132 residents.
Farrer Brown Court is another one of our residential care homes within Anglicare’s extensive Castle Hill village precinct. A well-established home, it provides a friendly community for 133 residents.
We have a Fixed Term Full time role, one Fixed Term Part time role and a Permanent Part Time role available. Our roles offers unique opportunities with flexible hours for a Physiotherapist with genuine commitment to a career in aged care, to work in our care facilities in Castle Hill.
Day to day you will support the quality of life and physical mobility of our valued residents by providing the highest standard of facility based physiotherapy services including pain management program.
You will be passionate about keeping our residents physically active whilst at the same time be able to assist them to manage their chronic disease and pain. You will be supported in that mission by an organisation that offers an extensive orientation programme as well as ongoing training opportunities to those with a genuine interest in a career path within the Aged Care Industry.
In return, this role will give you variety and an opportunity to broaden your exposure in an environment that will support your career development opportunities.
- Degree in Physiotherapy
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Experience in physiotherapy within aged care preferred but not essential
- Commitment to personal continuous professional development
- Commitment to quality improvement
Join Anglicare and enjoy the benefits!
• Salary packaging benefits with a Not for Profit organisation. Earn tax free dollars up to $18,900 per annum
• Accrue annual leave and sick leave entitlements
• Anglicare are renowned for our reputable training and development program. Access our professional network of mentors that can offer support and experience.
• Anglicare is committed to achieving the highest performance in work health and safety with the aim of creating and maintaining a safe and healthy environment throughout all parts of the organisation
• Each and every resident touches your heart. You will feel satisfied that you are really helping to meet the needs of older people.
We are a Christian environment focused on the needs of our residents and our staff. This is a great opportunity to utilise your expertise. Anglicare provides competitive rates of pay, a full induction and training, uniform, and career development opportunities.
If you are looking to join an industry leader and utilise your physiotherapy skills to enrich the lives of seniors, we would love to hear from you.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date 7th November 2021. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.
Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance of child abuse.