About the role
Due to parental leave, an exciting opportunity has just become available! We are seeking a dedicated person with aged care experience to join our team as Funding Coordinator on a fixed-term full time basis for 12 months commencing early December 2021. The successful applicant will join the Funding Support Team to ensure optimal funding is claimed for all new and existing residents in our residential care homes.
Reporting to the supportive and highly experienced Funding Manager, you will work across several residential care homes in the Greater Sydney area to identify potential subsidy increases, oversee funding related documentation, submit ACFI appraisals, perform documentation audits and provide support during ACFI validations.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career within Anglicare. We are looking for an enthusiastic, well organised, hardworking and collaborative individual. You will be given the opportunity to expand your career in aged care, build business relationships at different levels and be part of a fun, dynamic and supportive team. You will be offered a competitive salary package, laptop and mobile phone.
- Current AHPRA registration is desirable.
- Experience in residential aged care and knowledge of relevant legislation.
- Recent experience and a good understanding of ACFI, related Federal Government funding arrangements and aged care Quality Standards.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Experience in preparation and submission of ACFI appraisals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Current driver’s licence/vehicle and willingness to travel across Greater Sydney.
- Sound computer skills and proficiency using iCare or other clinical documentation systems and Microsoft Office.
- Quick learner with a positive attitude committed to Anglicare’s Mission, Vision and Values.
- Proactive and results driven, with a positive can-do attitude.
All levels of experience will be considered. Travel to sites across Sydney Metropolitan areas will be part of this position.
What we offer;
• A passionate and supportive team. People who join our team deliver through their skills and experience but, above all, they live and breathe our values.
• Resident and team focused. We are a dynamic team focused on providing funding solutions, while at the same time providing opportunity in your aged care career.
• We offer benefits which include tax-free salary packaging, rewards and recognition program, free parking, development programs and flexible work arrangements
For over 160 years Anglicare has been serving people in need- providing care to older people and services to the vulnerable. We began because of people like you, people who saw a need in the community and who were compelled to make a difference. People motivated by Christian love and a passion to serve.
Combining our resources and expertise enables us to work even more effectively to meet changing needs as we reach and serve more people at all stages of life.
To find out more please visit: www.anglicare.org.au.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance of child abuse.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date 17 October; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.