Anglicare have an opportunity for a Senior Service Desk Analyst to work as part of the wider ICT team, supporting the organisation through the efficient management of technical user issues and requests.
The role of the Senior Service Desk Analyst is to facilitate a seamless running of ICT operations from Installing, diagnosing, maintaining and upgrading desktop hardware, phones and ICT software to ensure optimal workstation performance is provided to all staff. The Senior Service Desk Analyst is required to provide level 1 & level 2 support and be capable of resolving issues at these levels and escalating above when required.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide day to day technical support to internal staff by phone, email, and face-to-face
- Effectively understand and troubleshoot issues to reach a prompt resolution
- Maintain an effective issue management system ensuring continuous improvements of the Service Desk function
- Managing relationships with third party vendors
- Training of new staff to a level of competency
- Collaborate with and provide leadership support to other technical team members
- Provide recommendations to the organisation relating to new technology and software solutions through testing and evaluation of ICT products
- Reporting on Service Desk KPIs
The successful candidate will have:
- A relevant ICT qualification
- 2+ years’ experience in a Service Desk role
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to relate to a wide demographic of users
- Ability to prioritise, self-manage, and apply initiative
- High attention to detail and can-do attitude
- Ability to deliver to deadlines and adapt to changing priorities
What we offer;
• A passionate and supportive team. People who join our team deliver through their skills and experience but, above all, they live and breathe our values.
• Customer focused. We are a dynamic team focused on providing dynamic and engaging marketing solutions, while at the same time lifting brand strategy across our business.
• We offer benefits which include tax-free salary packaging, rewards and recognition program, free parking, development programs and flexible work arrangements
For over 160 years Anglicare has been serving people in need- providing care to older people and services to the vulnerable. We began because of people like you, people who saw a need in the community and who were compelled to make a difference. People motivated by Christian love and a passion to serve.
Combining our resources and expertise enables us to work even more effectively to meet changing needs as we reach and serve more people at all stages of life.
To find out more please visit: www.anglicare.org.au.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance of child abuse.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date 12th October. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened