About the role:
An opportunity has become available for an IT Business and Systems Analyst to join our Innovation and Technology team based at Norwest on a 12-month contract.
Reporting into the IT Project Manager, you will be working on the implementation of the new HRIS system- Cornerstone-HR. You will ensure a high standard of technology project solutions are delivered and continuous improvement is achieved through best practice and utilising your strong stakeholder engagement and industry experience.
Key responsibilities include (not limited to):
• Discuss business needs and solutions with user groups, gather project data and produce detailed documentation for the requirements, designs and solution configurations.
• Ensure optimum solution designs capture all business requirements by performing a thorough analysis with key stakeholders.
• Perform thorough data analysis and preparation as required in migrating and improving HR data from the legacy to the new Cornerstone HR system.
• Develop processes ensuring that the project is analysed and mapped sufficiently.
• Complete testing in various environments for all solutions by engaging with key business users and stakeholders.
• Ensure all design and solutions comply with regulatory requirements, business compliance and security standards.
• Ensure end users are equipped to use products being delivered by providing technology training and coaching, developing training documentation and quick reference guides.
To be successful in this role you will bring:
• At least 7+ years’ experience in business and systems analysis.
• At least 5 years solid experience in end-to-end HR system implementation in a consulting capacity will be a preference.
• A strong experience in business systems implementation and integration such as CRM, HRIS and Payroll systems.
• Excellent communication skills and a strong track record of stakeholder engagement and change management.
• The ability to deliver both small-scale projects independently and contribute to larger group projects.
Benefits of joining Anglicare:
• Competitive salary package to match your experience and qualifications
• Not-for-profit salary packaging benefits - reducing your taxable income by $15,900 plus an additional $2,650 for salary packaging accommodation, meals and entertainment
• Secure On-site parking in our Norwest office
• Learning and Development opportunities within our growing organisation
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Who we are:
Anglicare is a Christian Non-Profit organisation with a history of service spanning over 160 years. We provide accommodation, care and community services to people at all stages of life.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance of child abuse.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the 16th October; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.