Registered Nurse, Donington Court
For over 160 years, Anglicare has been serving people in need, providing care to older people and services to the vulnerable.
We began because of people like you, people who saw a need in the community and who were compelled to make a difference.
People motivated by Christian love and a passion to serve.
To find out more please visit: www.anglicare.org.au
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse who is committed and dedicated in ensuring quality clinical care is delivered to our valued residents. You will ideally have experience in providing excellent clinical assessment skills to manage the care of our residents as well as proven experience in leadership & managing staff. This is a hands on role working closely with the care staff and management.
- Available Shift: Night Shifts Sunday to Wednesday
- Ensures the residents’ physical health and comfort is maintained by providing routine and non-routine clinical care;
- Ensures that communication between peers and staff is upheld and fostered to ensure duties are performed accurately and holistically;
- Contributes to the effective functioning of the team by sharing clinical knowledge and skills.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA.
- A ‘hands on’ approach to ensuring quality clinical care.
- Proven experience in managing staff.
- Good interpersonal skills, with a passion for caring for others.
- Competence in managing clinical care.
- A commitment to the Christian values of Anglicare.
Are you passionate about best practice clinical care for seniors? If so, you may be the candidate we are looking for!
Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.