*CPA qualified Accounting role offering meaningful, challenging work
*Key leadership position within the Finance team
*Exciting opportunity to use and develop your skills in a purpose-led, performance-driven organisation
About the Role:
This is a full-time permanent opportunity with flexibility to work between home and our Support office located at Norwest.
There isn’t a better time to join a truly purpose-led, performance-driven organisation. Due to internal movement opportunities we are looking for a highly engaged, capable Financial Controller who is highly aligned to Anglicare’s mission and values to join our passionate and dedicated team.
Your role will be to deliver on the financial performance of the organisation by processing and preparing all financial transactions, producing all financial reports and management information for Chief Executive and General Managers to assess performance, maintaining internal control within the Organisation in all matters financial.
What we can offer:
- A flexible work location, where you can work and connect in a way that works while delivering on the organisational needs
- A collaborative team with colleagues who are happy to lean in and help
- Benefits, including tax-free salary packaging, rewards and recognition program, wellbeing activities, free parking and professional development programs.
The main areas of responsibilities include;
- The preparation of monthly financial reports , statutory financial statements are prepared at year end and ad-hoc reports are prepared for General Managers and CFO.
- Preparation and receipting of government subsidies in a timely manner
- Work closely with legal and tax advisors on a range of treasury functions.
- Tax and other financial reporting
- Leadership and support of the transactional teams (AR, AP and Finance) and ensuring process are working efficiently
- Advanced communication skills and strong ability to build relationships with stakeholders.
- Strong ability to demonstrate outcomes and drive business decisions
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and strong organisational skills.
- A "hands-on" approach, diligence, and strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage analytical skills in drawing facts, keen to drive continuous improvement and effectively problem solve.
- Proficiency across all major accounting standards.
- Ability to meet deadlines and strong organisational skills.
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft).
- 5+ experience in managing accounting teams
*COVID-19 vaccination is a mandatory requirement unless assessed exempt.
For over 160 years Anglicare has been serving people in need- providing care to older people and services to the vulnerable. We began because of people like you, people who saw a need in the community and who were compelled to make a difference. People motivated by Christian love and a passion to serve.
To find out more please visit: www.anglicare.org.au.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance of child abuse.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date of 24th January 2022. The closing date is subject to change without notice.