*CPA qualified Management accounting role offering meaningful, challenging work
*Key Business partnership position within the Finance team supporting Residential services
*Exciting opportunity to use and develop your skills in a purpose-led, performance-driven organisation
About the Role:
This is a full-time permanent opportunity with flexibility to work between home and our Support office located at Norwest.
There isn’t a better time to join a truly purpose-led, performance-driven organisation. Due to internal movement opportunities we are looking for a highly engaged, capable Financial Controller who is highly aligned to Anglicare’s mission and values to join our passionate and dedicated team.
Your role will be to provide sound financial analysis and advice on a range of management accounting activities, including strategic forecasting, budgeting and KPIs so senior management can make the best business decisions for the organisation.
What we can offer:
- A flexible work location, where you can work and connect in a way that works while delivering on the organisational needs
- A collaborative team with colleagues who are happy to lean in and help
- Benefits, including tax-free salary packaging, rewards and recognition program, wellbeing activities, free parking and professional development programs.
The main areas of responsibilities include;
- The preparation of the annual budget and quarterly forecast to be made available to managers through consultation with stakeholders and consideration of all relevant factors.
- Analysis and investigation of budget variances and trends
- Ensures Anglicare management are provided with clear visibility of likely future financial performance through development of Budget and Forecast tools in line with best practice. and other financial reporting
- Management monitoring of key financial and non-financial measures for Residential Care by updating KPI calculations monthly. Contributes to the implementation of future reporting to a BI platform through defining calculations and sources of data in collaboration with IT.
- 5 years’ experience in an analyst role involving budgeting and forecasting in a commercial environment, or other relevant experience in planning, forecasting and analytics
- Tertiary qualifications in commerce, business or similar
- CA or CPA qualified
- Advanced communication skills and strong ability to build relationships with stakeholders.
- A "hands-on" approach, diligence, and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines and strong organisational skills.
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Excel).
We would love to hear from you if you are highly mission aligned with Anglicare, seeking a higher responsibility in the future, energetic and looking for a first move into the Not for-profit sector
*COVID-19 vaccination is a mandatory requirement unless assessed exempt.
For over 160 years Anglicare has been serving people in need- providing care to older people and services to the vulnerable. We began because of people like you, people who saw a need in the community and who were compelled to make a difference. People motivated by Christian love and a passion to serve.
To find out more please visit: www.anglicare.org.au.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance of child abuse.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date of 24th January 2022. The closing date is subject to change without notice.