• People and Culture based positions
• Meaningful secure work supporting the growth of your career
• Key project and implementation role for a HR system
About the Role:
There are 2 exciting opportunities , 1 x full-time permanent and a 12 months fixed term, with flexibility to work between home and our Support office located at Norwest.
There isn't a better time to join a truly purpose led, performance driven organisation. We are expanding our Service Delivery team by welcoming 2 highly analytical HRIS System Administrator to our passionate and dedicated team.
With over 4000 employees and 2000 volunteers, this position is responsible for ensuring high standard of HR systems are delivered to support People and Culture processes, procedures, strategic objectives and operating targets. Domain and technology expertise are provided by adhering to best practices and current trends and practices
What we can offer;
- A flexible work location, where you can work and connect in a way that works – most of the teamwork a couple of days in the office or onsite and the rest from home.
- A collaborative team with functional experts who are happy to lean in and help.
- Mentors within the People and Culture Function to continue your career.
- Benefits which include tax-free salary packaging, rewards and recognition program, wellbeing activities, free parking and professional development programs.
Specifically, you will:
- Support the successful implementation and maintenance of the CoreHR, Recruitment and On-Boarding, Performance, Learning and Succession modules. Collect and analyse feedback ensuring Anglicare’s workforce capability plans continue to meet organisational needs.
- Produce system & training documentation of training plans and guides,
- Ensure that end users – with a wide range of technical capability – are able to use the product(s) being delivered, by providing technology training and coaching.
- Ensure that account logins, permissions, ongoing reports and security measures are monitored and updated as required to maintain data integrity and meet privacy requirements.
- Ensure efficient and appropriate data analytics, dashboard and reporting is available to the business across the HRIS.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- Strong demonstrated experience in end-to-end HRIS, CMS or LMS implementation including data migration, reporting and integration to other enterprise systems such as Payroll, Recruitment and Finance.
- 3+ years’ experience with administration and configuration of a HRIS, CMS or LMS in an enterprise environment.
- Experience in UAT testing, including creating UAT scripts, supporting business stakeholders through the UAT process, gathering, documenting, and implementing feedback based on UAT outcome.
- Understanding of HR processes and its interaction to the larger People and Culture business area.
- Project Management and analytical skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- Alignment to Anglicare’s mission, vision and values
For over 160 years Anglicare has been serving people in need- providing care to older people and services to the vulnerable. We began because of people like you, people who saw a need in the community and who were compelled to make a difference. People motivated by Christian love and a passion to serve.
To find out more please visit: www.anglicare.org.au.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance of child abuse.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date 24th January 2022. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.