• Full-time position for the right candidate
• Located in Taren Point, NSW
• Make a genuine difference
Goodhew Gardens – Residential Care is seeking a dynamic and innovative Lifestyle Coordinator to join their team on a full-time basis for a period of 12 months. In this rewarding role, you will be responsible for designing and implementing individualised leisure and lifestyle programs that empower and support consumers to live their lives.
Key Responsibilities (not limited to):
• Ensure residents receive appropriate assessments including their life history or story that will inform an integrated care plan;
• Ensure programs are developed to enrich the lives of individuals and their families through leisure, lifestyle, learning & spiritual activities;
• Coordinate the Lifestyle team to assist consumers in creating a home like environment within their accommodation;
• Coordinating outings that allow the resident to stay in communication and have meaningful relationships within their chosen community in a safe and healthful way;
• Ensure volunteers are well coordinated and integrated into the team.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed
• Certificate IV in Leisure & Health and/ or relevant tertiary degree - essential
• Experience in leading a team implementing leisure and social events.
• Demonstrated understanding of Aged Care and associated accreditation requirements.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• A commitment to the values of Anglicare.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Who are we?
We're a Christian organisation with a heritage of service spanning 160 years. We serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance of child abuse.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.