• Casual position available Servery
• A rewarding role for a caring and passionate people person - Woonona location
• Hospitality 3 certificate preferred
About the role:
Our Servery staff play an important role in ensuring our residents receive a great dining experience every time they receive a meal. Our Servery Team also work with the wider care and lifestyle team in providing individualised care to our residents.
If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of the elderly and have a genuine alignment to Anglicare’s vision, mission and values, then we would love to hear from you!
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
• Ensures that food is prepared in the right way by adhering to the Anglicare requirements and checking temperature, texture, and presentation;
• Contribute to the residents’ emotional well-being by making sure they are warmly welcomed, that they are treated with respect and as ‘special guests’ in the dining room;
• Ensures that the kitchen and storerooms meet all Anglicare and legislative requirements (WHS, hygiene, etc.) by following the Anglicare requirements;
• Contribute to the safety culture by keeping the workplace safe, clean and tidy, complying always with safe work practices.
• Incorporating individual resident preferences when attending rooms
• Maintaining best practice in cleaning techniques
• Maintaining Cleaning Colour Code protocols to prevent cross infection/contamination of environment.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
• Experience in a servery/ hospitality environment
• Experience in aged care highly regarded
• Reliable, passionate and hardworking
• Good communication and organisational skills
• A genuine alignment with Anglicare's Christian values.
If you're a caring and passionate people-person interested in supporting our valued residents, then we would love to hear from you.
As a Christian organisation with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we exist to serve our community, enrich life and share the love of Jesus.
To find out more please visit: www.anglicare.org.au/
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance of child abuse.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice