Servery/Kitchenhands – Roden Cutler Lodge - Gordon - Opening July 2022
• Servery/ Kitchenhands required for fulltime role AM and PM shifts
• Exciting opportunity to join a brand-new Residential Care Home at Gordon, close to railway station
• Work with a team of professionals in a state of the art kitchen
Situated amongst the quiet, leafy streets of the upper north shore suburb of Gordon, Roden Cutler Lodge will be home to 107 residents. Person-centred care is at the forefront of this home’s design with dedicated care staff as well as dementia-friendly spaces. Onsite with our Gordon Quarter Retirement Village, the grounds include heritage-listed buildings that reflect the rich history of the estate.
We are looking for experienced Servery employees who can ensure our residents receive a great dining room experience, in a caring Christian environment.
About the Role:
As a Servery employee, you will be responsible for ensuring a high standard of food service to our residents. Our Servery staff play an important role in ensuring our residents receive a great dining experience every time they receive a meal.
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
• Ensuring a consistently high standard of food service is provided to our residents
• Contributing to the effectiveness of the whole team by working in a cooperative way
• Ensuring that safety (WHS), health, hygiene and cleanliness standards set by Anglicare are maintained.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
• Experience in a servery/ hospitality environment (essential)
• Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (desirable)
• Previous experience in Aged Care (desirable)
• Excellent communication and organisation skills
• A genuine alignment with Anglicare's Christian values.
If you're a caring and passionate people-person interested in supporting our valued residents, then we would love to hear from you.
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, Anglicare serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
To find out more please visit: www.anglicare.org.au
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance of child abuse
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice