* Are you a warm person who loves to work in the community?
* Salary packaging benefits - $15,900 tax free, Christian organisation
* Flexible role with an option to work from home when you are not seeing clients
Make your career a rewarding one, join the growing area of Aged Care!
A unique role is available for a flexible and passionate Care Adviser / Case Manager to join Anglicare at Home's Client Services Division; to provide valuable support to our clients across to remain living a full life.
Anglicare at Home:
Anglicare at Home is a one of the largest Home Care Package providers in NSW. Designed to make a difference in the lives of older people, Anglicare At Home supports and assists our elderly clients with their goal to independently remain in their own homes, as valued members of our community.
About the role:
If you enjoy a role that involves partnering with older clients, to ensure they receive the home care services they need, then we encourage you to find out more.
In this rewarding role, you will apply your well-developed case management practices and provide care to older clients, who reside in South Coast Region. Your exceptional communication skills will help you build rapport with your valued clients and Anglicare's home care workers to deliver valuable services to make a difference.
* Tertiary qualifications in Social Welfare or Social Sciences (or similar), Diploma in Case Management (minimum) knowledge, understanding and previous experience in Home Care/Community/Aged Care service preferred
* A current NSW driver’s license, comprehensively insured car and a good driving record
* Ability to establish and maintain excellent working relationships and demonstrated customer service skills
* Be a resilient problem-solver who can cope with a high-volume case load
* Work autonomously in a methodical way and be aware of the challenges that older people face.
You will have a heart for care, balanced with a desire to maximize services and offer supportive case management. Your warm nature and professionalism will be in line with Anglicare's strategy, Christian Vision, Mission and Values.
Why work for Anglicare?
* Make a difference in the lives of our elderly community in your region with access to a capable team, supportive structure and values centred in compassion.
* Training, mentoring and supportive practices in a team of caring professionals
* Be part of a team that strives to make a positive difference in the lives of our elderly, with love, care and exceptional service.
For over 160 years Anglicare has been serving people in need providing care to older people and services to the vulnerable. We began because of people like you, people who saw a need in the community and who were compelled to make a difference. People motivated by Christian love and a passion to serve.
To find out more please visit: www.anglicare.org.au
This is where you can do the best work of your life!
If you’re a self-motivated person with a positive attitude who enjoys and thrives on challenges, we would love to hear from you!
Anglicare – Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched, and communities strengthened.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance of child abuse.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.