• Help those most in need with your excellent hospitality skills
• Exciting career and development opportunities within the not-for-profit sector
• Make a genuine difference in the lives of the elderly
We're a Christian organisation with a heritage spanning over 160 years.
We serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
To find out more visit: https://www.anglicare.org.au/
About the Role:
Goodhew Gardens is located within Anglicare's Woolooware Shores retirement living village in the Sutherland Shire suburb of Taren Point.
We're currently recruiting suitable people to work in our servery for our brand new addition to this beautiful complex- Bay Breeze.
As a Servery employee, you will be responsible for ensuring a high standard of food service to our residents at Goodhew Gardens.
Our Servery staff play an important role in ensuring our residents receive a great dining experience every time they receive a meal.
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
• Ensuring a consistently high standard of food service is provided to our residents
• Contributing to the effectiveness of the whole team by working in a cooperative way
• Ensuring that safety (WHS), health, hygiene and cleanliness standards set by Anglicare are maintained.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
• Experience in a hospitality environment (essential)
• Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (desirable)
• Previous experience in Aged Care (desirable)
• Excellent communication and organisation skills
If you're a caring and passionate people-person interested in supporting our valued residents, then we would love to hear from you.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance of child abuse.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice