Driver Position - Anglicare Shops
- Seeking a Driver role in Community Services , based in Villawood?
- Build you're career in Community Services, Great team culture!
- Supportive workplace - Career progression opportunities!
Permanent Full-Time Opportunity to earn up to $24.17 remuneration per hour + Great employee benefits including Salary Sacrifice, not for profit benefits and Referral bonus!
Our drivers play a key role in collecting donations from our local churches across Sydney. Be part of something great and make a difference!
About Anglicare Shops and Factory:
Our Villawood Factory has been supplying our Anglicare Op Shops with quality recycled clothing, footwear, handbags and household items for over 50 years.
Each of our Shop locations across Sydney are regularly re-stocked with goods and wares.
Drivers at Anglicare Villawood - the role?
Reporting to the Operations, you will assist in all aspects of collection and distribution of donated goods and materials. Key duties include;
- collecting and distributing donations from Anglican Church's
- maintaining the van in a safe, clean and tidy manner
- supporting the factory operations and keeping the workplace clean and safe
- ensure sorting area is clean at all times and clear of empty cages, waste bins and trolleys
- work well in a team and contribute to our safety culture
Anglicare is a Christian Non-For-Profit Organisation - we serve people who are vulnerable and provide a range of community services.
- motivated and able to work independently
- physically able to fulfil the requirements of the position
- works well in a team
- good communication and organisation skills
- clean driving record and willingness to have a police check
- enjoys meeting people and is community focused
If you are seeking a rewarding driving role, in a great location with a supportive team we would love to hear from you!
We love because he first loved us
1 John 4:19
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance of child abuse.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice