Job no: 502414
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Location: Northern Beaches
Categories: Management, Administration
- Grow your career - continuous development opportunities
- Use your leadership skills to protect those living in Aged Care
- Excellent remuneration plus not-for-profit salary packaging
Who are we?
We're a Christian organisation with a heritage of service spanning 160 years. We serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Reporting to the Residential Manager, the Operations Manager is responsible for providing excellent standards of service to residents and their families. Utilise your skills in operations management to help transform the lives of our valued aged residents at Marcus Loane House - Warriewood NSW.
Key responsibilities (not limited to)
- Ensuring that operational resources, processes and systems are in place
- Ensuring services (food, maintenance, cleaning, laundry, waste management) are effectively managed
- Play a lead role in the sales process by ensuring occupancy levels are maintained
- Support our residents’ physical, social, emotional and spiritual needs
Skills and experience required
- Operational management / supervisory experience (or similar) within the aged care industry
- Excellent customer service, organisational, administrative and records management skills
- A high level of business acumen including strong financial management experience
- Genuine alignment and commitment to Anglicare’s vision, mission and values.
- $15,900 of your salary tax free through generous not-for-profit salary packaging
- $2,750 annual meals, entertainment and accommodation allowance.
- An opportunity to build a career within Australia's leading Christian not-for-profit organisation dedicated to supporting communities
- Join an inclusive culture with ongoing training and development opportunities
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time