• Protect the most vulnerable with your excellent hospitality skills
• Join our dedicated team in South Hurstville
• Make a genuine difference in the lives of the elderly
Servery employees are responsible for ensuring a high standard of food service to our residents at Mary Andrews Village – South Hurstville. Servery staff play an important role in ensuring our residents receive a great dining experience every time they receive a meal.
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
• Ensuring a consistently high standard of food service is provided to our residents
• Contributing to the effectiveness of the whole team by working in a cooperative way
• Ensuring that safety (WHS), health, hygiene and cleanliness standards set by Anglicare are maintained.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
• Experience in a kitchen environment (essential)
• Aged care experience (preferred)
• Excellent communication and organisation skills
If you're a caring and passionate people-person interested in supporting our valued residents, then we would love to hear from you.
Who are we?
We're a Christian organisation with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance of child abuse.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.