- Join our friendly and supportive team
- Salary packaging benefits - $15,900 tax free, Christian organisation
- Fixed Term Full Time Contract – 21 months
We are seeking to provide an opportunity for a Response Team Leader to work as part of Anglicare at Home team to lead the Response Team, to deliver excellent customer service. To oversee the quality and service level for inbound calls. To follow up on queries and complaints to ensure stakeholder needs are addressed in line with the organisation’s strategy, Christian Vision, Mission and Values and operating requirements.
Reporting to the Support Hub Manager at Anglicare at Home, this role has key relationship within Anglicare Scheduling Team Leader, Client Services Manager, Business Support Team Leader, Recruitment Officers, Care Team Manager Care Team Leader and Clients
Key responsibilities include;
- Response Team is led and managed to deliver exceptional customer service to all customers and staff.
- Ensures professional, aligned and capable leadership to the team in line with the organisation’s Christian vision, mission, values and strategy.
- meets the Key Performance Indicators and meet with each team member on a monthly and annual basis, documenting KPI progress and managing underperformance as required.
- Ensures that a professional image is projected by making sure all communication with all stakeholders is proficient, professional, and effective.
- Assigned queries to the appropriate individual/team in a timely manner and that queries are followed up and documented to ensure customer expectations are met, escalating issues of concern to the respective team/individual.
- All scheduling changes are processed in accordance with policy and procedure, and that the respective team is informed in a timely manner to meet service expectations and client needs.
- Developed and maintained good working relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally, ensuring that all queries are followed up and completed.
- Excellent phone manner customer service skills are essential
- Previous team leader experience in leading and coaching a team, gained in a busy environment with demonstrated ability to prioritise and delegate tasks.
- Knowledge, understanding, previous experience in community based aged care services is desirable.
- Ability to communicate effectively with strong interpersonal and written skills, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in systems and technology applications.
- Ability to work within an organisation that is committed to safety and Christian values.
- Ability to establish and maintain excellent working relationships.
What we offer;
• A passionate and supportive team. People who join our team deliver through their skills and experience but, above all, they live and breathe our values.
• Service oriented. We are a dynamic and collaborative team focused on providing dynamic and engaging marketing solutions, while at the same time lifting brand strategy across our business.
• We offer benefits which include tax-free salary packaging, rewards and recognition program, free parking, development programs and flexible work arrangements
For over 160 years Anglicare has been serving people in need- providing care to older people and services to the vulnerable. We began because of people like you, people who saw a need in the community and who were compelled to make a difference. People motivated by Christian love and a passion to serve.
Combining our resources and expertise enables us to work even more effectively to meet changing needs as we reach and serve more people at all stages of life.
To find out more please visit: www.anglicare.org.au.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance of child abuse.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.