We are Anglicare.
For over 160 years Anglicare has been serving people in need - providing care to older people and services to the vulnerable. We began because of people like you, people who saw a need in the community and who were compelled to make a difference. People motivated by Christian love and a passion to serve. No matter your faith, you are welcome at Anglicare.
Today, our 4,000 staff and 2,000 volunteers serve more than 60,000 people across Sydney and beyond in over 130 locations. We promise to serve our community with compassion that transforms.
- Caring for older people in our residential aged care homes and supporting independence through home care services.
- Creating vibrant retirement living communities and providing safe and affordable homes for people over 55.
- Assisting children, families and those experiencing social isolation though our many community services.
- Mobilising Disaster Recovery volunteers in times of crisis.
- And helping to effect change through our research and advocacy.
- We are for purpose, not for profit.
Serving people in need, enriching lives, sharing the love of Jesus.
- Integrity – We are honest and transparent in the way we treat others and actively promote a culture of trust and respect.
- Justice - We seek fairness, equity, and inclusion for all people, regardless of who they are. We honour and uphold the right to dignity and an enriched life.
- Compassion - We put empathy into action, connecting with individuals by seeking to understand their feelings, thoughts, needs and experiences.
- Excellence - We seek to exceed the expectations of those we serve and achieve the highest standards in all we do.
Combining our resources and expertise enables us to work even more effectively to meet changing needs as we reach and serve more people at all stages of life.
Your new role
Anglicare have an opportunity for a Quality and Compliance Manager to join our organisation. This role will report into the General Manager of Service Development and Practical Governance, based across our Sydney regions.
This role will join a dedicated team of Quality and Compliance professionals focused on providing continuous improvement to Anglicare’s Model of Care, ensuring our Residents wellbeing is priority with a focus on empathy and dignity.
- Ensure the principles within the Quality Framework are reflected in the development and management of compliance, auditing, continuous improvement and clinical outcome monitoring within the aged care homes.
- Ensure the organisation has documented the right processes and applies the right guidelines by reviewing and updating policies and procedures while responding to changes in requirements.
- Contribute to the ongoing review and development of internal standards, care outcome targets and auditing processes in relation to care and accreditation.
- Implement and monitor a rigorous system of reporting to Regional Managers and the wider organisation is in place and used effectively to inform ongoing operation decisions.
- Contribute to government and grant related funding for programmes by assisting with applications, information and assisting with optimisation of opportunities through maintaining necessary registrations.
- Contribute to the prevention and proactive management of any form of non-compliance by investigating complaints and reviewing the results of all reviews.
- Work alongside the Residential Managers to provide high level support based within your portfolio region.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have completed Tertiary Health/Nursing qualifications with demonstrated experience within Aged Care.
- Thorough knowledge of regulatory and any emerging requirements for aged care in NSW.
- Experience in auditing and assessment of standards and outcomes for accreditation.
- Be aligned to Anglicare’s Christian values, vision and mission in developing person-centred care
- Have a licence with the ability to regularly travel to services across Sydney Metro and Illawarra
This is a rewarding opportunity for a passionate Health professional with a clinical background in Aged Care, education and interest in strengthening the quality of life for our Residents to make an impact on our Residents and Clients lives.
Our Support Office is located in Castle Hill and you will be based and regularly traveling across your Sydney metro-based portfolio. You will be entitled to Not-for-Profit salary packaging benefits including tax deductions.
What we offer
• A passionate and supportive team. People who join our team deliver through their skills and experience but, above all, they live and breathe our values.
• Resident focused. We are a dynamic team focused on providing dynamic and engaging marketing solutions, while at the same time lifting brand strategy across our business.
- Flexible work arrangements
- Tax-free salary packaging
- Rewards and recognition program
- Free parking
- Development programs
- Volunteer opportunities
To find out more, please visit: http://www.anglicare.org.au.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance of child abuse.