Casual Registered Nurses – Roden Cutler Lodge - Gordon - Now Open
• Experienced Registered Nurses required for casual shifts
• Join a brand-new Residential Care Home at Gordon
Situated amongst the quiet, leafy streets of the upper north shore suburb of Gordon, Roden Cutler Lodge will be home to 107 residents. Person-centred care is at the forefront of this home’s design with dedicated care staff as well as dementia-friendly spaces. Onsite with our Gordon Quarter Retirement Village, the grounds include heritage-listed buildings that reflect the rich history of the estate.
We are looking for experienced Registered Nurses who can lead the care team and provide good quality care, in a caring Christian environment.
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
• Day to day management of care needs of residents
• Manage and direct the Care team in day to day activities for residents
• Support the Residential Manager/Care Manager to fulfil the objectives they have for the effective and efficient management of the facility
• Compliance with WHS legislation and Policy and Procedures
• Participate in continuous improvement processes and systems.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
• Current nursing registration with AHPRA (minimum 12 months)
• Minimum 1 year experience as a Registered Nurse
• Previous aged care experience and ACFI knowledge highly regarded along will a willingness to assist the Care Manager with ACFI
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Proven competence in appropriate documentation (including care planning)
• Proven competence in medication management and administration
• Ability to support and promote the Mission and Values of Anglicare
This position requires the employee to be fully vaccinated against COVID and be willing to obtain a NDIS workers check.
If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of the elderly, we’d love to hear from you.
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, Anglicare serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
To find out more please visit: www.anglicare.org.au
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance of child abuse
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.