Servery – Porter Lodge - Minto - PM shift
Porter Lodge is Anglicare's latest brand new Residential Aged Care Home in South West Sydney - Minto. This state of the art facility includes a dedicated Memory Support Unit, a Café, Children’s play area and a large function room.
We are looking for an experienced Servery employee to work AM/PM shift in a caring Christian environment.
About the Role:
As a Servery employee, you will be responsible for ensuring a high standard of food service to our residents. Our Servery staff play an important role in ensuring our residents receive a great dining experience every time they receive a meal. This role will require you to perform light cooking, baking in the ovens, deep frying , and prep for sandwiches and salads.
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
• Ensuring a consistently high standard of food service is provided to our residents
• Contributing to the effectiveness of the whole team by working in a cooperative way
• Ensuring that safety (WHS), health, hygiene and cleanliness standards set by Anglicare are maintained.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
• Experience in a servery/ hospitality environment (essential)
• Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (desirable)
• Previous experience in Aged Care (desirable)
• Excellent communication and organisation skills
• A genuine alignment with Anglicare's Christian values.
If you're a caring and passionate people-person interested in supporting our valued residents, then we would love to hear from you.
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, Anglicare serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
To find out more please visit: www.anglicare.org.au
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance of child abuse
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date.