Its an exciting time to join Anglicare.
Today Anglicare has over 4,000 staff and 2,000 volunteers who serve more than 60,000 people across Sydney Diocese and beyond in over 130 locations. Anglicare is a Christian based not for profit organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, caring for older people, creating vibrant retirement living communities and assisting children, families and those experiencing social isolation through our many community services.
Our values of Justice, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence allow you to do the best work of your life!
To find out more, visit: www.anglicare.org.au
Enjoy the benefits of:
• A flexible, supportive work environment that provides the opportunity to do your best and most rewarding work
• Working from home and increase your work/life balance
• Tax benefits through salary packaging options as a not-for-profit organisation.
• A safe and healthy workplace culture which promotes integrity and compassion
• A fun, supportive, and engaged team.
About the role:
We have an exciting role for an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner to join our friendly, high performing internal recruitment team on fixed term basis for 12 months, to partner with Hiring Leaders across our Anglicare at Home portfolio.
We are 11 Recruiters working collaboratively and providing business partnership as the Talent and Organisational Development team.
Reporting to the Team Leader, the successful candidate will be energetic and agile, with a strong alignment to Anglicare’s Christian values and ensure excellent stakeholder and candidate experience. This includes advertising, sourcing, building talent pipelines, conducting interviews and providing talent acquisition recommendations to Hiring Leaders.
As the Talent Partner you will:
- Be a brand ambassador for Anglicare and ensure an excellent experience to candidates and internal stakeholders
- Provide full cycle recruitment services from job briefing, advertising, interviews and compliance checks
- Administration of psychometric and ability assessments
- Build talent pipelines for critical roles
- Develop an understanding of operational requirements to identify candidate pipelines
- Develop and execute a range of sourcing strategies including local, and regional sourcing campaigns and assessment centres
- Data mining of ATS system and undertake industry market research to source passive candidates
- You will have similar experience, recruiting frontline and support services roles
- Experience working within a candidate management system – PageUp would be a bonus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be reliable and flexible
- Alignment to our Christian mission vision and values
- High attention to detail and customer service
- A background in HR will be an advantage
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance of child abuse
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice