Executive Assistant – Community and Mission
About the role:
Anglicare’s Chief Executive – Community and Mission is seeking a forward-thinking Executive Assistant who will provide efficient and effective administrative support as well as coordinate key projects.
This is a Permanent Full-Time role based at Norwest with requirement to travel across different Community and Mission sites, if required.
In this role, your duties will include but are not restricted to the following:
- Organising and coordinating operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity.
- Thoughtful prioritisation and scheduling of diary and management of travel as required – priority is to support the CaM Chief Executive, with support provided to the CaM General Manager Operations and General Manager Business Development as and when needed.
- Ensuring contacts are kept up to date.
- Reconciling credit card transactions and processing financial payments.
- Providing appropriate background information and briefing, where appropriate, for meetings, events, speeches, and media interviews.
- Producing correspondence, memoranda, presentations, and reports both of a general and confidential nature on behalf of the Chief Executive Community and Mission.
- Communicating on the Chief Executive’s behalf with the organisation’s Executives, Executives of external organisations, Group CEO, suppliers, and clients.
- Managing and coordinating of Community and Mission meetings and key team events, including venue selection, agenda development, timely distribution of papers and accurate minutes.
- Managing general administrative tasks, including preparation of correspondence, drafting of reports, photocopying, and scanning, organising payment for external providers, maintenance of relevant memberships and subscriptions, and catering arrangements for agreed team events.
- Ensures timely payment of approved invoices for Community and Mission team budget
- Coordinate and support key business projects and deliverables.
- Qualification in Business Administration or other relevant qualification
- 5+ years’ experience in a senior executive assistant role
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills (MS office and web-based applications)
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and management, including Chief Executive and Senior executives.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This position would suit an energetic, proactive and detail orientated individual who is looking for an exciting new role with a growing Christian organisation that serves people in need, enriches lives and shares the love of Jesus.
Benefits of joining Anglicare:
- A warm, welcoming culture
- Ongoing training and development with a focus on career growth
- Flexible working arrangements which include hybrid / working from home and from our Norwest office
- Experienced and passionate leadership team who are supportive and consultative
- Not-for-profit salary packaging benefits - reducing your taxable income by $15,900 plus an additional $2,650 for salary packaging accommodation, meals and entertainment.
- Paid parental leave.
- Employee Assistance Program - Free, voluntary and confidential counselling service
- Fitness Passport
- Access to discounts from over 400 retailers on our rewards program
For over 160 years Anglicare has been serving people in need – providing care to older people and services to the vulnerable. We began because of people like you, people who saw a need in the community and who were compelled to make a difference. People motivated by Christian love and a passion to serve.
Build your career in a for-purpose aged care, retirement living and community service market leader with over 4,000 staff.
To find out more please visit: www.anglicare.org.au
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance of child abuse.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.