• Opportunity to add value and enrich the lives of the elderly
• NSW South Coast Location – South Nowra
• Casual opportunity available
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
To find out more please visit: http://www.anglicare.org.au/
About the Role
We are currently seeking a reliable, passionate Cleaner on a casual basis to assist with maintaining cleanliness within our South Nowra residential care home – Jean Ross House.
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
• Providing a clean, safe environment for the residents and staff
• Incorporating individual resident preferences when attending rooms
• Maintaining best practice in cleaning techniques
• Maintaining Cleaning Colour Code protocols to prevent cross infection/contamination of environment.
• May be required at times to assist in other areas of the home such as the laundry and servery.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
• Commercial cleaning experience
• Aged care experience highly regarded
• Certificate III Hospitality or working towards same (desirable)
• Desire to work with older people
• Ability to support and promote the Christian Mission and Values of Anglicare.
If you're a people-person interested in supporting village life for our valued residents of Jean Ross House, we look forward to receiving your application.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.