Our mental health services aim to assist people lead active, fulfilling and inclusive lives in their community. We achieve this by supporting and working with individuals, families and the community to help them to live out their goals and aspirations. We advocate for change to ensure people have access to the best possible care and information when they need it.
The position is responsible for leading the Mental Health teams as we provide services across Sydney metro, South Coast and Northern Inland with family, mental health supports, NDIS support coordination and NDIS counselling.
Our mental health services aim is to enhance an individual's or family's quality of life and give them a better chance to live out their life goals and aspirations. We provide services across Sydney metro, South Coast and Northern Inland with family, mental health supports, NDIS support coordination, NDIS counselling to name a few.
Reporting to the General Manager Community Services this key role will lead the development of mental health services within Anglicare’s strategic objectives to ensure best possible client outcomes. A critical function of this role will be the provision of superior leadership and financial management.
Key accountabilities include but are not limited to:
• Ensure professional, aligned and capable leadership to the team in line with the organisation’s Christian vision, mission, values and strategy.
• Ensures the financial sustainability of Mental Health operations by researching and developing relevant business models, establishing and monitoring appropriate budgets and regular reporting on financial performance.
• Ensure high quality, consistent, person-centred care that contributes to positive client outcomes by providing services that are flexible, responsive, and best meet client needs.
• Ensures mental health services purpose and outcomes are clearly articulated and communicated to staff, executive, board, service users, community organisations and relevant stakeholders including Sydney Anglican Diocese. This is achieved by developing succinct, effective and innovative communication tools and working collaboratively with Support Services and the Partnership team.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
• Demonstrated financial management skills including developing and managing budgets
• Relevant management experience
• Capacity to drive business consistency, quality, service improvement, innovation and business capability
• Previous experience relevant to Mental Health Services management desirable
Ideally you will possess post graduate qualifications and in line with our organisation’s mission, vision and values, are an evangelical and active Christian professional.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.