Are you looking for an opportunity to further your career within Aged care facility?
Full time position, Richmond location
Based at Carol Allen House- Residential care home
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
To find out more please visit https www.anglicare.org.au
About the Role
Our role offers unique opportunities with flexible hours for a Physiotherapist with genuine commitment to a career in aged care, to work in our care facility based at Richmond.
Day to day you will support the quality of life and physical mobility of our valued residents by providing the highest standard of facility based physiotherapy services.
You will be passionate about keeping our residents physically active whilst at the same time be able to assist them to manage their chronic disease and pain. You will be supported in that mission by an organisation that offers an extensive orientation programme as well as ongoing training opportunities to those with a genuine interest in a career path within the Aged Care Industry.
This position is full time working Mondays to Fridays.
In return, this role will give you variety and an opportunity to broaden your exposure in an environment that will support your career development opportunities.
Diploma or Degree in Physiotherapy
Current AHPRA Registration
Experience in physiotherapy within aged care preferred but not essential
Commitment to personal continuous professional development
Commitment to quality improvement
Join Anglicare and enjoy the benefits!
• Salary packaging benefits with a Not for Profit organisation. Earn tax free dollars up to $18,900 per annum
• Accrue annual leave and sick leave entitlements
• Anglicare are renowned for our reputable training and development program. Access our professional network of mentors that can offer support and experience.
• Anglicare is committed to achieving the highest performance in work health and safety with the aim of creating and maintaining a safe and healthy environment throughout all parts of the organisation
• Work permanent part-time - reduced hours 5 days per week. Each and every resident touches your heart. You will feel satisfied that you are really helping to meet the needs of older people.
We are a Christian environment focused on the needs of our residents and our staff. This is a great opportunity to utilise your expertise within a positive aged care environment. Anglicare provides competitive rates of pay, a full induction and training, uniform, and career development opportunities.
If you are looking to join an industry leader and utilise your physiotherapy skills to enrich the lives of seniors, we would love to hear from you.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened