The Anglicare EWOP team is a brand new initiative across the CESPHN region, take this opportunity to be part of a new initiative and to be involved in the setting up and success of this team.
- Do you enjoy working with older people?
- Are you interested in making a move from inpatient to community work?
- Flexible working arrangements are possible
- Work under the guidance of experienced mental health clinicians
Reporting to the Senior Program Manager you will work at numerous locations across the Central and Eastern Sydney Primary Health Network (CESPHN). Flexibility offered in terms of main job location.
We are particularly interested in applications from experienced RNs with a background in Aged Care and/or Mental Health.
The purpose of the role is to ensure that the clinical care of clients is assessed, monitored and attended to in consultation and working with other members of the care team in the organisation and clients’ families and/or their representatives.
Main Duties and Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Provide intake assessments, nursing assessments, brief intervention and clinical reviews as well as acting as a professional resource for GPs and Primary Health Care practitioners working with clients with a mental health disorder.
- Complete and maintain appropriate client documentation and statistical information.
- Ensure that all clients are respected and treated with empathy and dignity through providing them with quality care.
- Maintain current competencies by attending regular clinical supervision, relevant training, forums, courses and other professional development activities as agreed with manager.
- Contribute towards the effective functioning of the team by sharing clinical knowledge and skills and informing team members about clinical matters
- Conduct comprehensive assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care in collaboration with the client.
- Compliance with WHS legislation and Policy and Procedures
- Registered Nurse (Unrestricted general registration with AHPRA)
- Experience in working with people with mild, moderate and complex aged care and/or mental health challenges
- Current NSW Driver’s Licence and own comprehensively insured vehicle
- Valid NSW Working with Children’s Check
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance of child abuse.
We are undertaking a strategy to be a “Child safe” organisation please see Our Commitment to Child Safety.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.